PurposeThis policy promotes an effective balance between Information Security practices and business needs.
OverviewFRONTEO Inc. handles data that requires high confidentiality from customers and provides services that require high integrity and availability.
We recognize that protecting all information assets, including confidential information entrusted to us by our customers, is an important management issue for maintaining and expanding our business activities.
Guiding PrinciplesBased on this idea, we have established an "Information Security Policy" and declared that we will implement and promote it in order to actively work on the establishment, introduction, operation, monitoring, review, maintenance and improvement of information security management systems. To do.
- We will educate all employees and recognize that it is an important social responsibility to handle information assets appropriately and act accordingly.
- We will comply with information security laws and regulations such as information security rules, contractual security obligations, and personal information protection laws.
- By continuously analyzing and evaluating risks regarding threats and vulnerabilities to information assets, we will realize an appropriate management system according to the purpose and importance of information assets.
- In order to protect the information system, we will implement appropriate security measures based on risk analysis and evaluation.
- We will endeavor to maintain the availability of information systems in order to prevent outages of the services we provide.
- In the unlikely event that an information security accident occurs, we will promptly handle it to prevent the damage from spreading and strive to prevent recurrence.
- We will ensure business continuity by minimizing business interruptions due to serious information system failures and disasters.
- We will take strict measures in accordance with our internal rules for our employees who have violated our information security policy and related rules.