FRONTEO understands the critical role that precise and rapid translations play in the world of cross-border eDiscovery. Our project management team has extensive experience in designing translation workflows to meet the unique needs of legal professionals and eDiscovery experts navigating international litigation and regulatory investigations.
- Legal Document Translation: We provide several tiers of legal translation services to our clients through our technology or close partnerships with dedicated translation vendors. Our tiers include:
- Quick machine translation for document text or native files with post-formatting included.
- Machine translation as above, with post-translation human editing to ensure that meaning is conveyed accurately in every instance.
- Certified document translation by expert legal translators who are well-versed in the intricacies of legal terminology and regional legal systems.
- Advanced Language Review Workflows: Our team of data scientists, project management professionals and review managers are well-versed in application of language detection and analytics; operating Technology Assisted Review in a multi-language environment and setting up effective multi-lingual document review aimed at minimizing translation burden in the course of the project.
- Data Security and Chain of Custody: We host our data in a secure cloud environment and maintain a chain of custody for all translated documents and data to ensure their authenticity and reliability.