At FRONTEO, Managed Services is viewed as a partnership between our clients and our team, designed specifically to help you manage your eDiscovery challenges.
The FRONTEO Managed Services Partnership (MSP) is a combination of experienced personnel and customized tools that deliver a layer of managerial consistency across all matters.
- Application of highly effective technology streamlines eDiscovery processes and provides focus for the outside counsel team
- Single point of coordination between in-house teams and outside counsel
- Repeatable and cost-efficient workflows enhance defensibility
The Key Elements of the Managed Services Partnership
Through seven key phases, FRONTEO experts work with clients to create a customized ecosystem designed to leverage FRONTEO’s infrastructure.
- From technology requirements to subject matter specialists to capacity planning, the process is scalable and built to provide the long term eDiscovery solutions needed to meet specific client requirements
- A dedicated Executive Program Manager provides centralized leadership and coordinates both internal and external teams
- Flat-rate pricing based on capacity requirements caps costs and eliminates additional expenses, while detailed reporting tracks spend and resource usage
Leveraging Multiple Matters
Discovery Recycling, the use and re-use of data and processes in multiple matter litigations, creates efficiencies and reduces discovery costs. This is modern eDiscovery!
- Specific tools and workflows are designed to take advantage of repetitive data and processes
- Identification of key evidence used in previous depositions and trials
- Access to notes, coding, and privilege calls