FRONTEO Holds Online Seminar withUS Law Firm Sidley AustinSeptember 9, 2021
Webinar: KIBIT Automator Q&A
In our latest webinar, FRONTEO’s AI consultants talk about using AI to manage the cost of eDiscovery. They touched on various factors impacting cost, including case law and defensibility, data science consulting, AI accuracy, and AI for review management using cost simulation.
Below, you can find a list of questions that have been asked during the webinar.
- Do you have a test environment on Relativity?
- Is the software a light plug-in to Relativity? Is installation simple?
- If additional is received for ongoing project, is it possible that the initial relevancy score would change?
- Can you use your technology on privilege reviews?
- What is the typical acceptance rate for government matters with respect to elusion?
- Do you have any case studies for KIBIT Automator?
Please check the video to see how FRONTEO’s AI consultants answered those questions.
Speakers: Vladislav Lobatchev (Director, Data Science & Strategy, FRONTEO USA), Lilith Bat-Leah (CEDS, Senior Director of Data Science, FRONTEO USA), and Brian D. Moore (Senior Vice President, Discovery Services, FRONTEO USA)